Worldwide headline for January 3rd, 2020: “US kills top Iranian general in air strike.”
100 years ago, the U.S. government was jailing people who dissented against the first world war. Today, after murdering an Iranian military leader as part of USA’s ongoing, worldwide terrorism, U.S. Zionist-puppet President Donald Trump churlishly announced, to his national audience of cowards and maniacs, that the the Iranian man “should have been taken out a long time ago.”
Now tweets are surfacing from 2013, where the puppet president observed: “Barack Obama will attack Iran in the not too distant future because it will help him win the election.”
Then Obama, a Harvard-trained millionaire lawyer whose Satanic, racist fans pretend is a “man of the people,” oversaw drone strikes that killed thousands of innocents—and among the murdered were hundreds of children.
As one journalist put it: “If Obama apologized for 1 civilian drone victim every day, it would take him 3 years.” Obama did all this to ingratiate himself to the terrorists of USA’s military-industrial-complex, and to ingratiate himself to the anti-Jewish, atheist terrorists who occupy Palestine and control many traitors in USA’s Congress.
Trump is a conceited, deceitful, murderous traitor. Just like Obama was.
Both puppets are anti-Constitution traitors, and all the maniacs and cowards who support the traitors—they are like the maniacs in Japan during World War 2, who brought upon themselves nuclear annihilation.
Every member of the U.S. military gives and oath—not to the president or Congress, but to the Constitution: “I, [state your name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” (Domestic enemies include any president or member of Congress who acts as a puppet proxy to effect unjust war for the benefit of USA’s military-industrial-complex and for the anti-Jewish, atheist terrorists who occupy Palestine.) Any military mercenary who betrays that oath will bring upon themselves whatever they get—either on the battlefield of USA’s terrorism, or else at home #ChrisKyleStyle.
Those U.S. citizens who aid and abet murderous mercenaries—they bring upon themselves:
the Andrew Urdialeses,
the David Berkowitzes,
the Gary Ridgways,
the Jeffrey Dahmers,
the Dean Corlls,
the Timothy McVeighs,
the Dennis Raders,
the Randy Steven Kraft,
the Arthur Shawcrosses,
the Leonard Lakes,
the Charles Ngs,
the Robert Lee Yateses,
the John Allen Muhammads,
the Charles Whitmans,
the Israel Keyeses,
the Donald Harveys,
the John Jouberts,
the Joseph Nasos
—all U.S. “serial killers,” who failed to stop murdering after their time heroically murdering for the U.S. military.
1. See, e.g., Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://oyez.org/cases/1900-1940/249us47.
2. Pbs[dot]org, Trump says Iran general should have been ‘taken out’ years ago (2020), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://pbs.org/newshour/nation/trump-says-iran-general-should-have-been-taken-out-years-ago
3. Rachel Frazin, Trump repeatedly said Obama would start war with Iran to get elected (The Hill 2020), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/476631-trump-repeatedly-said-obama-would-start-war-with-iran-to-get-elected.
4. See generally Allison Jackson, If Obama apologized for 1 civilian drone victim every day, it would take him 3 years (Public Radio International n.d.), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://pri.org/stories/if-obama-apologized-1-civilian-drone-victim-every-day-it-would-take-him-3-years.
5. Danielle Ziri, Tens of thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews in New York protest IDF draft law (Jerusalem Post 2017), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://jpost.com/Diaspora/Tens-of-thousands-of-US-Orthodox-Jews-protest-IDF-draft-law-496597.
6. See, e.g., Mike DeBonis, et al., House overwhelmingly passes broad measure condemning hate in response to Rep. Ilhan Omar’s alleged anti-Semitic comments (Washington Post 2019) (condemning criticism of Zionist terrorism), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, https://washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-to-vote-thursday-on-measure-opposing-hate-hoyer-tells-democrats/2019/03/07/8a5c2ada-40e3-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html.
7. Military[dot]com, Be Ready To Raise Your Right Hand (n.d.)., accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-service.html.
8. See Wikipedia, Murders of Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield (n.d.), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chris_Kyle_and_Chad_Littlefield.
9. See Ranker, 20 Serial Killers Who Served in the Military (n.d.), accessed Jan. 3, 2020, https://ranker.com/list/22-serial-killers-who-served-in-the-military/ranker-crime.