Long before black people began selling each other to whites in return for technology, especially weapons — God made all mankind in his image.
Much later, many statutes and much common law actuated the slow, steady cyclism of Equal Protection in United States jurisprudence. The purpose of that Equal Protection was to provide equity, thus equanimity, among dueling factions of aristocrats as they built New England in the form of old England — but with a cast and castes that better suited themselves.
Proceeding from that unequal Equal Protection, coffers swelled for centuries in the land by rampant slavery, including by the thousands of black slave-masters whose legacy would throw a wrench in the modern sanctimony of racialized pseudo-history, if only any part of the tenuous cacophony were noticing any other part.
Then Abraham Lincoln, et al. voided the nation that had been based on voluntary association; declared war on those newly-minted traitors who had sought to act upon the previous, unilaterally rescinded rule of law — to secede; suspended due process; conscripted poor people into a war for rich people that rich people could pay to avoid; symbolically freed the slaves of his enemies while leaving in bondage those slaves in the states actually under his authority; articulated clearly that slavery and abolition were morally irrelevant to him — that his only aim was to “save the Union” (i.e. the Union that his terrorism and malevolence had manifestly destroyed); then salted the earth of the Southern states, figuratively and literally, in a myriad ways — laying the groundwork for the deceit-dripping, slave-driven gulags of perpetual war that would plague the world for centuries thereafter. Or, as they say in the venally curated tomes, and on the pitifully vaunted tombs, of vapid hero-worship: “Lincoln freed the slaves.” Then God sent the angel of death to reward Lincoln in kind for Lincoln’s tyranny.
Decades later, an octoroon insisted that the Constitution bequeathed by Lincoln’s leprous legacy vested the octoroon with a constitutional right to avoid consorting with lowly black people. Thereafter, more than few political-prostitutes reimagined racist octoroon Homer Plessy as a black hero fighting for civil rights.
Decades later, as pale and sickly conspirators were imploding countless black families by conscripting countless black fathers into wars built on lies, white supremacists on the United States Supreme Court avenged heroic black civil rights hero Homer Plessy — declaring graciously that blacks are inherently inferior to whites and desperately in need: not, to be sure, in need of justice, respect, and, where appropriate, redress for generations of stolen labor that built the nation — rather, the court declared that lowly blacks wither and “retard” without vain, sanctimonious white pity and charity, especially the benevolent gifting of white presence. Thus, a Court of condescending, quintessential white supremacists reversed that decision which had been a bane to racist, well-to-do octoroons everywhere. Meanwhile, countless conscripted black fathers and leaders who could have been fine teachers for those brow-beaten, “retarded” black children: the black men were, instead of teaching and leading, condemned to being the conscripted-cannon-fodder tip of the spear of United States’ military adventurism (i.e. terrorism) throughout the world. Thence countless black men would, for generations, be caged by white devils for refusing to kill for white lies.
Then the nation’s first gay mulatto president, whose white mom was beaten and abandoned by his black dad: the mulatto declared that equal protection constitutionally required the removal of the draft-exemption for morally disabled men who have addicted themselves to choosing a life wasted on mimicking procreation with other men’s rectums.
Then five robed, anti-marriage maniacs decreed that everyone is constitutionally required to celebrate the bastardization of marriage (whereby suicidal rectum-addicts join with divorce-addicted pseudo-Christian adulterers) to render culturally meaningless the institution of marriage.
Thus, just as Socialism brings the equality of making people equally poor — so too more than little of modern U.S. bureaucracy satanically tempts, as best it can, that people should strip themselves of their God-given right of free association, and instead revel in spending their lives indoctrinated into a series of compelled associations that suit the manic machinations of the wretched, flailing pseudo-kings during this blink of God’s eternity.
1. Genesis 1:27
2. See, e.g. U.S. Const. Amend. 5 (“No person shall be . . . deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”).
3. See Henry Louis Gates, Did Black People Own Slaves? (The Root 2013).
4. See generally Lysander Spooner, No treason: The constitution of no authority (1870).
5. See Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address (1863).
6. See The Habeas Corpus Suspension, 12 Stat. 755 (1863).
7. See Michael T. Meier, Civil war draft records: Exemptions and enrollments (National Archives 1994) (“many [non-poor men] avoided military service [during the War of Northern Aggression] by simply taking advantage of [a] section of the Enrollment Act of 1863 allowing draftees to pay $300 to a substitute who served for them”).
8. See Abraham Lincoln, Emancipation proclamation (1863) (all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free) (emphasis added).
9. See Abraham Lincoln, Letter to Horace Greeley (1862) (“[m]y paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union”).
10. See, e.g., Pat Paterson, The truth about Tonkin (US Naval Institute 2008); see generally, Smedly Butler, War is a racket (1935).
11. See Matthew 10:29
12. See Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 U.S. 537, 541 (1896) (“The petition for the writ of prohibition averred that petitioner was seven-eighths Caucasian and one eighth African blood; that the mixture of colored blood was not discernible in him, and that he was entitled to every right, privilege and immunity secured to citizens of the United States of the white race”).
13. See Brown v. Board of Education 347 U.S. 483, 494-95 (1954) (“Segregation of white and colored children in public schools has a detrimental effect upon the colored children. The impact is greater when it has the sanction of the law, for the policy of separating the races is usually interpreted as denoting the inferiority of the negro group. A sense of inferiority affects the motivation of a child to learn. Segregation with the sanction of law, therefore, has a tendency to [retard] the educational and mental development of negro children and to deprive them of some of the benefits they would receive in a racial[ly] integrated school system. . . ., [thus,] [w]e conclude that, in the field of public education, the doctrine of ‘separate but equal’ has no place. Separate [black] educational facilities are inherently unequal [inferior]”).
14. See, e.g. Clay v. United States, 403 U.S. 698 (1971) (Muhammad Ali was convicted of the crime of refusing to contribute to USA’s lie-laden terrorism against Vietnam, et al.); see generally Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47, 52 (1917) (a case recklessly remembered all but only for the “fire in a theater” ramblings of mediocre child-murder advocate Oliver Wendell Holmes — a case where a unanimous Court declared that freedom to speak ends at the point when one wishes to whisper against the wars of one’s oligarchic taskmasters: “When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight”).
15. See Timothy Patrick McCarthy, Barack Obama: America’s First Gay President? (Harvard University 2009).
16. See generally Dugald McConnell and Brian Todd, Obama’s father was an abusive alcoholic, his half-brother says (CNN 2013).
17. See Elisabeth Bumiller, Obama Ends Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Policy (New York Times 2011); see also Palm Center, Architect of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” favors ending gay ban if draft returns (2003) (“instituting the draft would require ending all forms of the gay ban. You can’t use a gay ban with a draft because that would make it too easy for people to get out [of being forced into war]”) (internal quotation marks omitted).
18. See Matt. 5:32 (“But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery”), ESV.
19. See Obergefell v. Hodges, 576 U.S. ___.
20. See, e.g., Prov. 1:10-19; Rom. ch.1.
21. But see Rom. 1:19-21, 24, 25, 28-32 (“[T]hat which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them[:] His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. . . . [t]herefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. . . . [f]or they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them”), NASB.